5 TBSP unsweetened cocoa 1 OZ semisweet chocolate, grated 1 OZ white chocolate, grated 1/2 cup sugar or Splenda 1/2 TSP salt 1-1/2 TBSP corn starch 1/8 cup warm milk 1 cup heavy cream 1/2 TSP vanilla 1/2 TBSP Raspberry Liqueur
In a small bowl, mix together milk, sugar, salt, cocoa, cornstarch until it makes a paste. In a small saucepan, heat cream until just before scalding, then add dark and white chocolate shavings. Stir in the cocoa paste. Mix well and bring to a boil. Add liqueur and vanilla, stirring constantly. When pudding thickens, remove from heat and let stand. Pour into serving bowls, then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with some whip cream a fresh raspberries on the side.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Gardeners' top fruit recipes (telegraph.co.uk)
- Creamy, dreamy butterscotch recipes (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- How to Make Summer White Chocolate Cake, Strawberries and Raspberries (notecook.com)
- Homemade Chocolate Pudding (notecook.com)
- Recipe: Chocolate-Raspberry Tart (seattletimes.nwsource.com)