6 6-OZ tuna steaks 1 cup fresh orange juice 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice 1/2 cup fresh lime juice 3 TBSP sugar 4 garlic cloves, minced 1 TBSP fresh ground pepper 1 TSP salt
Heat grill on medium-high. In a medium bowl, combine OJ, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar and garlic. Bring to boil, cook until reduced to 1/2 cup. Remove from heat. Season tuna steaks with salt and pepper. Spray grill with cooking grill spray like PAM, grill fish for 3-4 minutes on each side. Brush fish with OJ glaze, grill for 1 minute, turn fish and glaze other size with OJ glaze. Cook 1 minute for medium-rare tuna steaks.
Related articles by Zemanta
- 7 Simply Delicious Salad Recipes (lifescript.com)
- 7 Healthy, Hearty Sandwich Recipes (lifescript.com)
- Now Eat This!: 150 of America's Favorite Comfort Foods, All Under ... (best-books.blogreaction.com)
- How to Cook Tuna Steaks (brighthub.com)
- 7 Healthy Dinners in Under 30 Minutes (lifescript.com)